Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Curiosity Rover Report (Dec. 21, 2012): Curiosity's Martian Holiday



My dear readers, I wish this could be a happy time for me to write another report reflecting on Curiosity's work over the holidays instead of posting JPL's video update but I have lost my first ever reader. My Dad, Doctor Bashir Samma, passed away five days ago on what was supposed to be the end of the world. The irony couldn't have been any bitter for me. He'll be sorely missed by me, my mom, my thirteen year old brother, our family and his many grateful patients and colleagues. MY take home message for you this holiday; cherish each other dearly. His message would be; never stop being curious. RIP Dad!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one who saw the 21-12-12 irony! RIP Papa Bear

    ReplyDelete